New EOPS Applicant
Summer 2019 and Fall 2019 Admissions
We are accepting applications for Summer 2019 and Fall 2019. The EOPS application can be accessed through your MiraCosta SURF account.
Before you apply to EOPS, please ensure you have completed the steps below.
- Submit a MiraCosta College admissions application. For information on how to submit an admissions application, please click here.
- Complete the English and Math placement process. For information on this requirement, please contact the Testing Services office at 760.757.2121 ext. 6685.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the CA Dream Act Application for AB 540 or DACA students. This will determine your eligibility for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) methods A or B.
- To complete and submit your FAFSA please visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- To complete and submit your CA Dream Act Application, please visit https://dream.csac.ca.gov
- Enroll in 12 or more units during the fall and spring semesters and 4 units during the summer term.
- If you attended other colleges, request official transcripts to be sent electronically directly to MiraCosta College.