Counseling (Academic, Career and Personal) - EOPS Counselors work exclusively with EOPS students to assist them in achieving their academic goals. They will develop a Student Educational Plan and provide guidance in selecting a course of study that will ensure a student’s success.
- Textbook Assistance - Eligible EOPS students are issued a voucher to be used at the campus bookstore. This voucher is only valid for textbook and access codes.
- Priority Registration - Eligible EOPS students receive priority registration. This service gives EOPS students the opportunity to secure the class schedule they need each semester.
- .Mid-Term Progress Reports - EOPS students will be asked to complete and submit a Mid-Term Progress Report form. This is a great way for students to meet with instructors one-on-one and discuss academic performance. Once the form is completed, students meet with an EOPS Counselor to discuss progress and devise academic strategies as needed.
- Computer Lab and Printing- EOPS students have exclusive use of our computer lab for their academic use. The lab has six state of the art computers with internet access and Microsoft Office.
- Textbook Loan Program - EOPS students receive priority Textbook Loan Program services. The EOPS Textbook Loan Program has approximately 900 current textbook for a variety of classes. textbook are checked out for the semester & must be returned by the end of final's week.
- Fee Waivers - EOPS makes available application fee waivers for both the CSU and UC systems—up to four campuses each. For more information about transfer assistance see an EOPS Counselor.
- Other Assistance - As funding permits, EOPS offers additional services. These may include: bus passes, emergency meal tickets and emergency loans.