Healthy Choices - Simply Smarter
Health Risk Assessment Tools
Confidential, online mini health risk assessments to help identify health risks and to better understand your current health status! These tools are not meant to diagnose or eliminate the need to see a doctor, they are merely health assessment tools meant to identify risk and motivate healthy behavioral actions.
Registration required to access any of the health risk assessment tools listed below or you can contact a health coach from Healthy Adventures Foundation by email email@example.com or call (619) 466-4386.
- Heart attack risk – Take a look at health of your heart and to determine your risk for having a heart disease.
- BMI calculator tracking tool – Identify your risk for preventable disease based on your height/weight.
- Depression status – Identify your risk of depression, which is largely undiagnosed. Knowing can help encourage you to take steps towards doing something about it!
- Anxiety status – Lifestyle strategies can help reduce anxiety once you know you have it and understand your triggers.
- Sleep apnea risk – Sleep apnea can lead to high blood pressure, kidney disease, and make it difficult to lose weight. See if you are at risk.
- Irritable bowel syndrome risk – Irritable bowel can often times be managed through healthy lifestyle strategies that include stress management techniques, healthy eating and exercise. Are you at risk?
- Diabetes risk – About half the people who have diabetes don’t know they have it. Type 2 diabetes is considered preventable with healthy lifestyle choices and weight management. Determine your risk today!
- Hypertension risk – High blood pressure is also known as the silent killer. Though you can have a strong genetic predisposition towards having hypertension, there is a lot people can do to lower those risk through healthy eating and weight management. Identify your risk today!
- Health status survey – See if you are eligible for health coaching by taking this quick survey
Please help us improve our site: Questions & Comments