Governance Organization Committee
The GO Committee exists to measure and enhance the effectiveness of the governance organization’s processes and maintain the currency of the governance organization’s system of committees and councils.
Recommends updates and revisions to
- A. Board Policy/Administrative Procedure 2410, Policy and Administrative Procedures
- B. Board Policy/Administrative Procedure 2510, Collegial Governance and Participation in Local Decision Making
- A. Conduct annual evaluation of the governance structure’s effectiveness and analyze the results.
- B. Consider requests for creation of new governance committees or change of status to current governance committees.
- C. Recommend changes to the governance organization’s structures and processes to the four governance councils.
- D. Recommend alterations to the governance organization’s evaluation process.
Co-chaired by Academic Senate Council president and superintendent/president.
Twelve members comprised of the superintendent/president, two divisional vice presidents, one additional administrator, the Classified Senate Council president and vice president, the Academic Senate Council president and vice president, three additional Academic Senate Council members, and the Associated Student Government president.
- Mary Benard
- Joe Chirra
- Tim Dow
- Jeff Ihara
- Louisa Moon
- Patrick Pardo
- Edward Pohlert
- Dick Robertson
- Francisco Rodriguez
- Heidi Willis
- Sheri Wright
- Mark Yeager
One March meeting annually and thereafter in March and April, if deemed necessary.