Welcome to the MiraCosta Wi-Fi FAQs.
Passwords cannot be changed in the wireless system. Please contact either the Student HelpDesk at x6655 or the Faculty/Staff HelpDesk at x6800.
- iPhone / iPad / iPod : You MUST use the Safari browser to register with the system.
- Mac : You must allow your mac to install NON app store apps. Here is an explanation from Apple.
- ALL Devices: If you choose the "Available for Local Download" option to download the XpressConnect APP you will have to set your phone to allow for third party apps. Instructions for installing third party apps
- ALL Devices: You will be required to set a passcode on your phone/device during the install. If you remove this password the Wi-Fi will stop working.
- Samsung : Galaxy IV: If you see the 'credential bug' warning during the xpressconnect setup chances are you will not be able to use this NEW system. We are working with our vendor to address this but as it is a Samsung issue we are not hopeful of a quick fix, please continue to use the public wifi.
!!Not sure what that is STOP AND choose the "Get it on Google Play" option!!