Employee Password RESET & INFORMATION
With a secure password, employees are able to:
- Email on personal iPhones, Androids, tablets, etc. (*see NOTE )
- College's network resources: Canvas (including the faculty Student account), SURF, MiraCosta email, ILINX, sFTP, 25Live, TracDat, PeopleSoft Financials, and Library digital resources. Passwords for SARS-GRID or WebCMS are not affected by this expiration. See section below, Changing Passwords for Other MCC Systems, for contact information about changing these passwords.
* NOTE: For wireless laptops/notebooks, smartphones or tablets, the email password must be changed on those devices as well. Email connectivity will be lost until this is updated.
Remember the current password? Go to Step 1 below.
Instructions for different devices:
- Change Password with On-Campus Desktop Computers (iOS)
- Change Password with On-Campus Desktop Computers (Windows OS)
- Change Password for iOS Devices
- Change Password for Android OS Devices
- Change Password for Windows 8.0 OS Devices
Changing Passwords Throughout the Year: Passwords may be changed throughout the year, aside from the required biannual employee password resets in March/April and October. Instructions provided above on this page.
Changing Passwords for Other MCC Systems:http://www.miracosta.edu/instruction/ais/technicalservices/PasswordsOtherCollegeSystems.html