Modifying Outlook Global Lists
In order to modify Outlook Global Lists, a Basic Service Request must be received via the online Help Desk. Upon verification of this request, authority may given to modify global lists. By default, no one is authorized to modify global lists. When authorization is received, proceed with the following:
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook client (not Outlook Web Access).
- Open the Address Book (click Tools, select Address Book).
- On the Address Book panel, locate the Show Names option from the textbox and select 4 - Global Address List.
- In the listing of address lists provided, locate and select (clicking once to highlight) the desired group.
- With the group selected, click File, select Properties.
- In the Properties panel of the selected group, click Modify Members... on the General tab.
- In the Distribution List Membership panel, proceed to Add and/or Remove members. When finished, click OK.
- In the Properties panel of this selected group, click Apply on the General tab. Click OK.