Blackboard Faculty Resources
Looking to earn Flex credit while learning Blackboard online? Check out the online Blackboard Modules. These are located within the course POT: Program for Online Teaching 2012 on Blackboard.
- Blackboard Modules for Flex Credit - Informational tutorial on how to complete Bb Modules
- Log in to Blackboard- You must have your MCC Login and Password to log in to Bb
- Make your Bb Course Available - Instructors must make each Bb course available each semester so students can access it.
Bb 9 Resources & Tutorials
- MCC Blackboard Tutorials - A collection of Bb tutorials created at MiraCosta College
- Blackboard's On Demand Library of Tutorials -- A collection of Bb tutorials from Blackboard©
- End of the Semester Bb Tasks -
Important tasks for faculty to complete in Bb at the end of each semester. Learn how to:
- update the Grade Center Total Points Column,
- export the Grade Center to Excel,
- copy your Bb course to a new semester course shell,
- make your course Unavailable to students, and
- organize the my Courses Module within Bb to display the newest courses at the top.
- Bb 9 - Training Materials & Tutorials for Faculty
- Bb 9 - Wiki Resources
Exemplary 2011 Course Tours
Looking for ideas on how you can make your online, hybrid, or in-person course better? Check out the Bb World 2011- Exemplary Course Winners Tours, featuring lots of ideas from instructors across the US and beyond. You can search by institution, discipline, and level of learning, as well as viewing previous winners.