Blackboard Collaborate is a synchronous online collaboration tool. MiraCosta College has a campus wide license provided through CCC Confer. You can use this tool with your online classes, hybrid, or traditional courses. Blackboard Collaborate is available through MCC Blackboard and Moodle, and can be used independently from a learning management system through CCC Confer for online meetings and webinars. Please refer to the links below for training and setup instructions.
- CCC Confer Training Center -- Attend a live interactive training with a client services representative, watch a recorded training, or take the self-paced training. A demo room is available to practice with Bb Collaborate.
- Instructor Training Tutorials and Links for Elluminate Live! - Blackboard Collaborate
- Scheduling a Blackboard Collaborate Session in the Blackboard Learn LMS- Quick Reference Guide for Faculty
- Getting Started with Elluminate Live for Students - Blackboard Collaborate
- Student Online Orientation to Eluminate Live! - Blackboard Collaborate
Contact Karen Korstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.795.6787.