Job Training Programs
Community Services has been partnering with many outside organizations to create a number of robust certificated job training programs. We have designed these programs to either provide a solid foundation for future coursework, put you in a position to become employed, or to help you in your current position.
By clicking on the course title below, you will find more information about each program. On the left side bar, if you click on Job Training, you will find information on the following programs, as well as information on funding options:
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor Training
- Casino Dealer School
- Certified AT/FP Specialist (CAPS)
- Executive Protection
- High Threat Protection Specialist
- High Risk First Responder
- Facility Maintenance Technician
- Facility Management
- Human Resource Certificate Program
- Leadership Academy
- Legal Studies Academy
- Machinist Technology Training
- Optical Assistant
- Supervisory Academy
- Veterinary Assistant
Under Online Job Training, you will find information on the following programs:
- Online Culinary Arts program
- Online Medical Training (Medical Transcription, Medical Coding & Billing, Pharmacy Technician)
- Online Technical Training (Electronics Technician, Electromechanical Technician, Programmable Logic Controller, Robotics Technician)
- Other online certificate programs
In addition, we have resource pages to guide you in paperwork, funding, and further research. Please feel free to contact us at 760.795.6820 if you need additional information or support.
We have two important announcements:
- Our TA funding for Marines has been suspended until further notice. However, if you are active duty and in the Navy, you can use your TA funds for our programs.
- We have GI Bill funding approval for the following nine programs: Casino Dealer School, Certified Armed Protection Specialist, Executive Protection, High Risk First Responder, High Threat Protection Specialist, Facility Maintenance Technician, Faciliaty Management, Manufacturing Machinist Technician, and Optical Assistant.
We are always looking for new ideas. Contact us if you have any suggestions!