Job Training Programs
Community Education has been partnering with many outside organizations to create a number of robust certificated job training programs. We have designed these programs to either provide a solid foundation for future coursework, put you in a position to become employed, or to help you in your current position.
We have three main areas of training: "Advanced Manufacturing," "Security," and "Other." By clicking on the course title below, you will find more information about each program. On the left side bar, if you click on Job Training, you will find information on the following programs, as well as information on funding options. We are in the process of updating our website, so please be patient if the information is outdated. We strongly recommend that you complete the interest form and/or contact us 760.795.6820 for the most current classes, dates, etc.
- Basic Electronics
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operation
- Engineering Technician
- Introduction to Electro-Mechanics
- Machinist Technology Training
- Manufacturing Fundamentals
- Soldering Basics
- The Manufacturing Design Cycle with SolidWorks
Coming Soon (or being offered this spring)... CNC Programming, Electronic Assembly, Fabrication Certificate, Introduction to Welding, Lean Manufacturing, Metrology Basics with a Portable CMM, OSHA-30 and more!
- Certified AT/FP Specialist (CAPS)
- Corporate & Celebrity Protection (previously Executive Protection)
- High Risk Medic (previously High Risk First Responder)
- High Threat Protection
Coming Soon... Advanced High Risk Protection, Conflict Management Negotiator, Protective Security Driving, and International Security Advisor
Click HERE for more information and to begin the application process.
- Human Resource Certificate Program
- Leadership Academy
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Solar Photovoltaic Associate
- Veterinary Assistant
Click HERE to complete our Interest Form. We will contact you to register for a class and to send you updated information as it arises.
Under Online Job Training, you will find information on the following programs:
- Online Medical Training: Medical Transcription, Medical Coding & Billing, Pharmacy Technician
- Online Technical Training: Electronics Technician, Electromechanical Technician, Programmable Logic Controller, Robotics Technician
- All Other Online Certificate Programs, which encompass a wide variety of trainings
Please feel free to contact us at 760.795.6820 for additional information.
We have four important funding announcements:
- Our TA funding for Marines has been suspended until further notice. However, if you are active duty and in the Navy, you can use your TA funds for our programs.
- We have GI Bill funding approval (as a non-college degree school) for many of our work skill programs. Please contact Christine at email@example.com if you have any questions about GI Bill funding.
- We have WIOA funding approval for many of our work skill programs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about WIOA funding.
- This fall, we will be working on our applying for FAFSA approval. We will post updates in this section, so keep checking back!
We are always looking for new ideas. Contact us if you have any suggestions!