Job Training Programs
Online Certificated Job Training Programs
Online Culinary Arts Program: in partnership with Escoffier Online
Learn to prepare restaurant-quality meals in the comfort and convenience of your own home. This professional chef's curriculum is offered via richly detailed video tutorials and collaborative and interactive online cooking experiences with classically trained chefs.
Complete the program at your own pace. For more information, click HERE to see the program catalog. You will earn a certificate from MiraCosta College and Escoffier at the successful completion of the program.
The tuition is regularly $3,995. By enrolling through MiraCosta College, you will receive a 15% discount on the cost of the tuition, lowering the cost of the program to $3,395. To register, contact Josh Meyer, Director of Admissions for Escoffier Online at 224.698.2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org and mention "MiraCosta College." If you are interested in one of the payment plan options, contact an Escoffier representative at 224.698.2100 or email@example.com.
|“As a single mom it was important to find a program in my budget and something that
would allow time for a full-time job.”
- Megan S, Culinary Arts Program Student
“I always wanted to go to culinary school but never had the time or money to devote to it.
Finding out about Escoffier has been the next BEST thing. I’ll be honest and admit that I
was skeptical about Escoffier at first. I wasn’t sure if I could really get much out of the
online approach but my skepticism quickly faded. In the first half of the program, I have
learned new cooking techniques and terms that I wasn’t familiar with. The structure,
while not rigid, encourages students to be organized and self-disciplined. And of course
the other great features —mentors always available, webcasts, chats, social media, etc.
—a very impressive program with time and money well spent! I’m looking forward to
continued learning and completing the program. Successful completion of the program
will add even more credibility to my culinary career.”
- Robin C, Culinary Arts Program Student
“No travel is needed, I can work from home while still having my current job. The Chef
Mentors and administrative people have been very helpful with any tech questions or
with my cooking assignments.”
- Roy H, Culinary Arts Program Student
Medical Online Training: in partnership with Career Step
- Medical Transcription – ongoing enrollments. Approximately 570 hours. $2,395
- Medical Transcription with Editing – ongoing enrollments. Approximately 640 hours. $2,795
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing (ICD-10 training) – ongoing enrollments. Approximately 565 hours. $2,795
- Pharmacy Technician – ongoing enrollments, with externship. Approximately 285 hours. $1,995
Fees include all course materials and text companion set.
These courses are MyCAA approved. For more information about medical online training or payment plans for these programs, go to www.careerstep.com/miracosta.
Technical Online Training: in partnership with George Brown University
- Electronics Technician Program – ongoing enrollments. $1,750 or $430 + $60 per module
- Electromechanical technician Program – ongoing enrollments. $1,800 or $430 + $60 per module
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Tech Program – ongoing enrollments. $1,800 or $450 + $75 per module
- Robotics Technician Program – ongoing enrollments. $1,650 or $570 + $90 per module
For more information, call 866.277.0881 or go to www.miracosta-gbc.com.
All Other Online Certificate Programs: in partnership with Ed2Go
Learn in-demand job skills - Start anytime - Set your own pace - Affordably Priced
- Home Healthcare and Fitness
- Business and Professional
- IT and Software Development
- Management and Corporate
- Media and Design
- Hospitality and Service Industry
- Skilled Trades and Industrial
- Sustainable Energy and Going Green
Detailed program outlines, descriptions, and demos are available at www.gatlineducation.com/miracosta.