Behind the Wheel Drivers Training
Must be under 18 years of age
- Convenient after school, evening, and weekend times available.
- Behind-the-Wheel Drivers Training sessions meet at Carlsbad High School, El Camino High School, Rancho Buena Vista High School, La Costa Canyon High School, Sage Creek High School, MiraCosta College Oceanside Campus, and MiraCosta College San Elijo Campus.
- Students receive six hours of one-on-one Behind-the-Wheel Drivers Training instruction.
- Licensed professional and reliable instructors.
- Satisfies all DMV and Department of Education license requirements.
Six Hour of One-On-One Training - Fee: $300
Where to Meet the Behind-the-Wheel Driving Instructor
- CARLSBAD HIGH SCHOOL
Students will meet their instructor in the parking lot off Monroe Street and Chestnut Avenue
- MIRACOSTA COLLEGE, OCEANSIDE CAMPUS
Students will meet their instructor in Parking Lot 1A (by Police & Security Office).
- EL CAMINO HIGH SCHOOL
Students will meet their instructor in the lower student parking lot at the front entrance, along the fence.
- RANCHO BUENA VISTA HIGH SCHOOL
Students will meet their instructor in the student parking lot next to the football field.
- LA COSTA CANYON HIGH SCHOOL
Students will meet instructor in the first Student Parking Lot (behind the staff/visitor parking lot).
- SAGE CREEK HIGH SCHOOL- Students will meet their instructor in the drop off circle in front of the school.
- MIRACOSTA COLLEGE, SAN ELIJO CARDIFF CAMPUS
Students will meet their instructor in the lower parking lot by the police kiosk.
Call: 760.231.1221 to register and schedule.