Explore the Presidency: Ronald Reagan Museum
(Includes Special Exhibit: Interactive! The Exhibition)
Saturday, November 4
Plunge into our Nation’s rich history at the Ronald Reagan Library. Our day begins at the Simi Valley town center where guests can enjoy a no-host lunch at one of the many restaurants available. After lunch we will visit the Ronald Reagan Library where guests can admire the magnificent structure overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The view is sure to please guests, so be sure to bring your camera! Once inside, guests can view exhibits, such as the Oval Office replica and a
six-ton piece of the Berlin Wall.
The special Interactive Exhibition is a hands-on, immersive journey of innovation for the young-to the young-at-heart. Examine how popular culture has influenced modern technology and the ways we live, work, move, connect and play. Then, hop aboard the Air Force One—the aircraft that carried seven of our nation’s presidents. We will spend 3 hours at the museum to give guests plenty of time to view all of the exciting exhibits and artifacts from our nation’s 40th President. Rediscover the values and legacy that thrives at the Ronald Reagan Library.
Fee: Book Early for $89 (Includes entrance fee to Ronald Reagan Museum). For booking made after 10/14, fee will increase to $105.
Guide: Linda Kurokawa (staff)
Activity Level: Easy
Depart: 9 AM. Return: approx 8 PM.
• Includes entrance fee to the Ronald Reagan Library
• Wear very comfortable walking shoes. Dress casually and in layers of clothing for cool and/or warm weather.
• Cameras are great to bring along.
Excursion Rules & Regulations:
• Refunds will be granted no later than five working days before the excursion. There will be a $25 cancellation fee if the excursion is full and a replacement can be found. No refunds will be granted after the excursion has taken place.
• The bus will depart on time. Pick up and drop off at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus, Parking Lot 1A. Day parking permits are required at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus. Parking permit may be purchased from machine in Parking Lot 1-A. Day parking fee is $1.
• Anyone missing the bus will not receive a refund.
• MiraCosta College reserves the right to make itinerary changes if necessary.
• Any excursion may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
• Seating arrangements on the bus will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Those who have difficulty sitting at the rear of the bus are advised to arrive early.
• No smoking is permitted on the bus.