Holiday Lights at the Ronald Reagan Museum
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Our day begins at the Simi Valley town center where guests can enjoy a no-host lunch at one of the many restaurants available. After lunch, we will visit the Ronald Reagan Library where guests can admire the magnificent structure which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Once inside, guests can view exhibits, such as the Oval Office replica and the six-ton piece of the Berlin Wall. At this time, the museum will be elaborately decorated with Christmas trees! We will spend 2–3 hours at the museum to give guests plenty of time to view all of the exciting exhibits and artifacts from our nation’s 40th president while enjoying the special Christmas exhibits. Rediscover the values and legacy that thrives at the Ronald Reagan Library.
Fee: Book Early for $89. For booking made after 11/16, fee will increase to $105.
Activity Level: Easy
Depart: 8 AM. Return: approx 7:30 PM.
- Includes entrance fee to the Ronald Reagan Library
- Wear very comfortable walking shoes and dress casually in layers of clothing for cool to warm weather
- Cameras are great to bring along
Excursion Rules & Regulations
- Refunds will be granted no later than five working days before the excursion. There will be a $25 cancellation fee if the excursion is full and a replacement can be found. No refunds will be granted after the excursion has taken place.
- The bus will depart on time. Pick up and drop off at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus, Parking Lot 1A. Day parking permits are required at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus. Parking permit may be purchased from machine in Parking Lot 1-A. Day parking fee is $1.
- Anyone missing the bus will not receive a refund.
- MiraCosta College reserves the right to make itinerary changes if necessary.
- Any excursion may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- Seating arrangements on the bus will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Those who have difficulty sitting at the rear of the bus are advised to arrive early.
- No smoking is permitted on the bus.