portugal and its islands
Fairytales and Charm on these hidden Islands
April 28–May 10, 2017 | 13 Days | 17 Meals
Discover the true gems of Portugal. Enjoy multi-night stays on the remote islands of São Miguel, Azores and Madeira, the “pearl of the Atlantic.” Marvel at the geothermal wonders of the Furnas Valley. Take in the beauty of the twin lakes of Sete Cidades and Lagoa do Fogo (Fire Lake). Explore wine tasting, charming coastal villages and beautiful botanical gardens in Madeira. Enjoy Azorean culinary traditions during an interactive cooking demonstration. Experience Portugal’s Riviera with visits to the charming fishing village of Cascais and chic Estoril. Lisbon comes to life as you tour this grand capital. Visit 5 UNESCO World Heritage sites, includingthe fairytale town of Sintra. Indulge in local cuisine, regional wines and traditional entertainment.
Your tour – at a glance
- Discover the beauty of Portugal’s Riviera with visits to Sintra, Cascais and Estoril.
- Spend four nights exploring St. Michael, the “green island,” and the largest of the Azorean Islands.
- Explore the island of Madeira, known as the “Pearl of the Atlantic.”
- Visit unique tea and pineapple plantations.
- Enjoy regional wine with the included lunch and dinners.
Fee: $4,499 pp double, $5,249 single (Book soon to get this group price!)