Spectacular L.A. Visit Hollywood & Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive
Saturday, December 2
Explore the heart of Lost Angeles as we begin our tour with the most famous theatre in the world, the Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. You'll find the famous forecourt as you gaze down at the stars' footprints, handprints and autographs immortalized in the legendary cement. Be sure to watch out for Elvis, Michael Jackson or Marilyn Monroe while you visit the few nearby gift shops. Then, hop back on the bus as we head out to Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive.
Beverly Hills is known around the world as one of the most fashionable places to shop. With more than 100 world-renowned stores and hotels comprising its three magnificent blocks within the Golden Triangle, it's easy to become lost in the street's splendor and charm. Enjoy window shopping or bring your wallet to shop at the same stores as your favorite Hollywood stars.
Whether you just want to tour Los Angeles or get some holiday shopping done, this is a great trip that you won’t want to miss!
Fee: Book Early for $59. For booking made after 11/10, fee will increase to $79.
Guide: Kristin Maccarrone (staff)
Activity Level: Easy
Depart: 8 AM. Return: approx 6 PM.
• Wear very comfortable walking shoes. Dress casually and in layers of clothing or bring a jacket for cool weather.
• Sunscreen and/or hat is recommended.
• There will be a no-host lunch.
Excursion Rules & Regulations:
• Refunds will be granted no later than five working days before the excursion. There will be a $25 cancellation fee if the excursion is full and a replacement can be found. No refunds will be granted after the excursion has taken place.
• The bus will depart on time. Pick up and drop off at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus, Parking Lot 1A. Day parking permits are required at MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus. Parking permit may be purchased from machine in Parking Lot 1-A. Day parking fee is $1.
• Anyone missing the bus will not receive a refund.
• MiraCosta College reserves the right to make itinerary changes if necessary.
• Any excursion may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
• Seating arrangements on the bus will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Those who have difficulty sitting at the rear of the bus are advised to arrive early.
• No smoking is permitted on the bus.