New Students Attend Registration
|Registration for Summer 2013 (6/17-7/25)||Registration for Fall 2013 - Term 1 (8/19-10/12)|
|Bring your transcripts and calendar with you. Plan for 2.5-3 hours.|
Existing students sign up using SURF.
New students may complete an online application form before attending registration if done at least 5 working days in advance.
At Registration you will
- Complete an application (if not done 5 working days in advance online).
- Take a reading assessment test.
- Attend and orientation session.
- Meet with a Counselor to sign up for classes.
To prepare ahead of time for the assessment
- Brush up on your Reading Comprehension Skills.
- Visit a TABE test preparation website.
After Registration Day
- Purchase a USB drive, a print card, and other school materials for classes.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks on the first day of classes at the CLC bookstore or front counter.
- Begin attending classes on the first scheduled class meeting.
- Seek ongoing counseling and tutoring services to ensure academic success!
- Achieve your goal and earn a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!
Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058