Tuition-Free Noncredit Classes for Adults
Select the link the best fits you:
- New Students planning to attend Noncredit classes at MiraCosta College for the first time.
- Continuing MiraCosta Students currently enrolled in Spring 2013 noncredit classes.
- Returning Students enrolled in noncredit classes at MiraCosta previously but not in Spring 2013.
Fast Facts for All Students
If you are a New, Continuing, or Returning Credit Student currently or previously enrolled at MiraCosta in credit classes and planning to attend Tuition-Free Noncredit classes for the first time click on the link and follow the registration procedure for New Students.
Applying creates/activates your student record in the college database. It allows you to enroll in classes. You may submit the application two ways.
PLEASE NOTE: Online applications require several days to process. You should submit your online application at least 3–4 business days before the date you want to enroll.
- Complete the Noncredit Application for Admission found in the Community Education Bulletin which also allows you to select your classes or print the application (PDF) and mail or deliver the completed application.
Mail to: MiraCosta College Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058
Enrolling is the process of selecting your classes. Enrollment for Summer begins May 8, 2013. Two ways to enroll:
- In person at the Community Learning Center Office, 1831 Mission Avenue, Oceanside CA 92058 on May 8, 2013.
- Summer 2013 semester is June 3, 2013 - July 25, 2013.
- Students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis.