Online Education at MiraCosta College
Log in to MiraCosta’s Online Education Systems
Education: Anytime, Anywhere
Did you know that each year, MiraCosta College offers over 600 hybrid and fully online classes, and half of all MiraCosta students take a distance education class? View a list of all of these classes in the current and upcoming semesters. Many instructors provide detailed information to help you decide if a particular class is right for you, and to learn how to get started in an online class.
Online Class Schedule
Considering Online Classes?
- This Distance Education Readiness Assessment can help you decide if online courses are right for you
- Use this checklist if you need to know how to enroll in an online class at MiraCosta
- Review these tips for success as an online learner and the technical requirements for taking an online class
- MiraCosta offers many Student Orientation to Online Learning 1-hour workshops online and in person during the first several weeks of each semester. Embedded below is an edited video recording of a Student Orientation to Online Learning session conducted online (includes only the slides and screen share; you should pause the video to try out Blackboard tools at the appropriate point). You may also view a CCC Confer archive (includes all chat discussion as well as a pause for students to try out Blackboard tools).
- Free online tutoring is available to all MiraCosta students
- The MiraCosta Writing Center provides online writing feedback to any MiraCosta student
- The Student Help Desk provides technical support via phone, email, and live chat
- Live text chat with a librarian is available 24x7 at the upper right of the library website
- Or see a listing of all MiraCosta student service websites