Horticulture Plant Sales Nursery
Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program!
- Regular Nursery Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (closed on College holidays)
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more information.
- The nursery is stocked daily with a unique and diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program. (Check or Debit/Credit Card only - Thank you!)
Special Spring Cleaning Plant Sale 2017!
Help us to clear out excess plant inventory at
30% OFF ALL PLANTS IN THE NURSERY!
May 1st – May 6th, 2017
9am - 4pm Monday thru Friday & 8am - 2pm on Saturday
Shop Monday - Friday at 30% off (get first pick from the huge selection listed below, and much more!)
Bring your receipt back on Saturday to get an additional 10% off purchases made from our remaining inventory.
- Agave sp. (Many species, some Large Specimens!)
- Hechtia spp. (Beautiful)
- Dasylirion spp. (Very nice)
- Aloe spp. (Lots of variety, including Tree Aloe)
- Bromeliads spp. (Find a Rare Gem!)
- Tillandsia spp. (Little Gems!)
- Epiphyllum spp. (Blooming Orchid Cactus!)
- Madagascar Palms (Fat Trunks)
- Furcraea spp.
- Euphorbia spp.
- Pony Tail Palms
- Brachychiton spp., Trees (1-gal, Beautiful!)
- Salvia spp. (herbs & blooming pink, red & purple)
- Plectranthus spp. (some variegated, Blooming)
- Butterfly Attractors (various)
- Bamboo spp. (some very large)
- Calliandra sp.
- Tabebuia spp., Trees (1-gal, also Beautiful)
- Geranium (Pelargonium spp).
- Succulents, Succulents, Succulents (hanging baskets too!)
- Tomato Starts
- Flowering Bedding & Hanging Baskets
- “House Plants”, including Large Specimens (Great for Tropical Plant Lovers & Interiorscapers!)
And this is just the beginning……..!
Annual Poinsettia Sale - Coming in November 2017!
Sale Hours: TBD
(closed - College holiday)
- Poinsettia Varieties/Colors:
- 4-inch pots -
- 4-inch with Decorative pot - (Cannot be pre-ordered - Sold in Nursery Only)
- 6-inch pots -
- Large Peat-pot -
- Payable by check or credit/debit card only. Sales tax of 8% is added to every order.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 10 or more plants are discounted 10%
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 50 or more plants are discounted 15%
- We accept pre-orders for 10 or more poinsettias only. Please visit the Sales Nursery for smaller quantities. (To pre-order, please complete the following form and return it to Carolyn Kinnon at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For more information about poinsettia sales, please call 760-757-2121 ext. 6482
More Nursery Information
Located on the Oceanside Campus, Horticulture Complex
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A. (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
Phone: 760.757.2121 ext. 6994
Campus Map (PDF)
Nursery Brochure (PDF)
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive to Parking Lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.