Spring 2020 Plant Sale - Postponed Due to COVID-19
The Horticulture Nursery is now CLOSED, however we anticipate
re-opening on Monday, April 6, 2020 with a Discount Sale!
Sale Dates/Hours - April 6 & April 8 & April 10 - 9am to 4pm all three days
- Pick up some healthy flowering perennials, lively succulents, luscious houseplants and more!
- Discounts start at 30%, and up to 70% on select items (Sale not included on Specialty Tables).
- We will also have a large selection of vintage and used garden books for sale, priced from $.50 - $1.00
Customer parking near the plant nursery in Staff Lot 7A will be very limited. PLEASE PARK IN MARKED SPACES ONLY for the duration of your nursery visit! A temporary parking space will be reserved for loading vehicles. Alternate long-term parking is available in student lot 4C with the purchase of a $1.00 parking permit. Thank you!
Credit/Debit Cards or Checks only, please. Sales tax of 8.25% is added to every purchase.
Regular Nursery Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (closed on College holidays).
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more information.
- The nursery is stocked daily with a unique and diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support student opportunities, including hands-on experience and internships.
Annual Holiday Poinsettia Sale
TBD for 2020
*We accept pre-orders for 10 or more poinsettias only. Please visit the Horticulture Nursery for smaller quantities.
Credit/Debit Cards or Checks only, please. To pre-order quantities of 10+, please complete the following form and return it to email@example.com. An order confirmation will be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the order. (Quantities ARE limited, please review the order form or call 760-757-2121 x6994 to check availability before pre-ordering).
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 10 or more poinsettias are discounted 10%, before tax.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 50 or more poinsettias are discounted 15%, before tax.
All nursery sales, including poinsettias, are payable by check or credit/debit card only. Sales tax of 8.25% is added to every purchase.
Pot Sizes & Prices:
More Nursery Information
Located on the Oceanside Campus, Horticulture Complex (Building 7000, Lot 7A)
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A. (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
Phone: 760.757.2121 ext. 6994
Campus Map (PDF)
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive to Parking Lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.