Come Visit The Horticulture Department Sales Nursery!
Open 9am- 2pm Every: Monday, Wednesday, & Friday
(Closed on college holidays)
Offering Quality Plants For The California Garden!
- The nursery is stocked with a diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program.
- Our unique plant selection is continually changing; so come by to see what's growing and support your local community college Horticulture program!
Horticulture Department Plant Sales Nursery
Across from Horticulture Building 7000
One Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
For Additional Information
Interior Plant Sale!
- A wide variety of interior and exotic houseplants from around the world are available to choose from for the home and office.
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78 or from I-15, go west on Highway 78. From eastbound Highway 78, exit on College Blvd. From westbound Highway 78, exit at College Blvd. (Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College.) Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light after the Highway 78/Vista Way intersection and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive as it circles the campus. Make a right down a short hill into parking lot 7A.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left down a short hill into parking lot 7A.
- For the horticulture nursery, customer parking available in lot 7A. Reserved parking is available for the nursery, no parking pass required.
- Campus Map (PDF)
Come Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program!