In 2017-18, MiraCosta established an OER/ZTC Task Force to provide leadership for OER- and ZTC- related efforts.
Other Documents Approved by the Academic Senate of MiraCosta College
- A resolution in support of Open Educational Resources in 2016
- A clarification of ZTC and new designation for Low Textbook Cost (LTC) classes in 2018.
- Jim Julius, Faculty Director of Online Education (chair)
- Thao Ha, Sociology faculty
- Claudia Flores, Child Development faculty
- Erika Peters, Physics faculty
- Lauren McFall, Library faculty
- Zakia Farouq, Non-Credit ESL associate faculty
- Phil Stoffer, Earth Sciences associate faculty
- Ari Brunning, Bookstore textbook manager
- Heidi Willis, Office of Instruction functional analyst
- Mario Valente, Dean of Academic Information Services
- Kristen Huyck, Interim Director of Public Information Office
- Cassandra Guerena, Associated Student Government representative