Access Denied due to Invalid Security Certificates
If you are a user who has an older MAC computer who cannot connect to the MiraCosta websites, and you are getting the below screenshot, please follow the steps listed below to fix the issue.
Solution: Install the Intermediate Certificate
- Click InCommonRSA ServerCa.cer to download the certificate, then double click on it to begin the installation.
- The Keychain Access will launch
- The Add Certificates prompt will appear
- Click the Keychain drop-down menu and select System
- Click Add
- The Keychain Access window displays
- Double click InCommon RSA Server CA
- Click the black-arrow to expand the Trust menu
- Set the When using this certificate option to Always Trust.
- Close the window
- If prompted, enter your UserName and Password
- Click Update Settings