What is Surf?
SURF is an Online Enrollment and Student Information Management system that allows our students to manage their school related activities such as Search Classes that match their search criteria, browse the Online Course Catalog by subject, Add, Drop, and/or Swap Classes, Pay Fees and print a receipt, purchase Parking Permit and/or ID Card, view HOLDS, view/print Enrollment Appointment Date, Class Schedule, Unofficial Transcripts, Grades, view/purchase text Books, and much more...
- How to access Booklist and TextBook Loan Application (Instructions | Video)
- How to use efollett's BOOKLOOK to view textbooks and course materials information. (Instructions | Video)
Class Search/Browse Catalog
- Search Online Class Schedule (Instructions | Video)
- Search Online Course Catalog (Instructions | Video)
- Search Online Class Schedule & Catalog using Guest Access (Instructions | Video)
Payment & Account Information
- Purchase Parking Permit & Student ID Card, and make Payment(s) using CASHNet (Video)
- Print my Receipt and view my Account Activity (Instructions | Video)
- View my Tuition Statement
(Form 1098-T) (Instructions | Video)
SURF ID and Password Tools
- Manage Pop-Up Blockers (Instructions & Videos)
- Unable to login - "Your PeopleSoft connection has expired" error or looping (Instructions)