How to Apply & Enroll in Credit Classes
A Returning Student has been enrolled at MiraCosta in the past but not in the previous semester. A returning student must submit an application to activate his or her records in the database.
- Apply online or use the paper application found under Admissions and Records forms.
- Allow 5-7 working days for the application to be processed.
- After the application has been processed, a returning student may enroll online or in person during the second priority enrollment period. See current class schedule for priority dates.
- A returning student who completed MiraCosta matriculation (testing, orientation, advisement) may enroll during first priority enrollment period according to the number of units completed at MiraCosta. See current class schedule for priority dates.
- Returning students who are still concurrently enrolled high school students are not eligible for first or second priority enrollment.