New EOPS Applicant
To download and print the Summer and Fall 2017 EOPS application, click here
Completed applications may be submitted in person to the EOPS Office, located in building 3000, at the Oceanside campus. You may also fax your application to (760) 967-6420 or mail it to MiraCosta College -EOPS, One Banard Drive, Oceanside CA 92056.
Before you apply to EOPS, please ensure you have completed the steps below.
- Submit a MiraCosta College admissions application. For information on how to submit an admissions application, please click here.
- Complete your English and Math assessments. For information on alternative methods to satisfy this requirement, please contact the Testing Services office at 760.757.2121 ext. 6685.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the CA Dream Act Application for AB 540 or DACA students. This will determine your eligibility for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW), methods A or B.
- To complete and submit your FAFSA please visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- To complete and submit your CA Dream Act Application, please visit https://dream.csac.ca.gov
- Enroll in 12 or more units during the fall and spring semesters and 4 units during the summer term.
- If you attended other colleges, request official transcripts to be sent electronically directly to MiraCosta College.