- Book Vouchers - EOPS offers some assistance with purchasing textbooks. Eligible students are issued a voucher to be used in the bookstore. This voucher enables the student to charge, against the EOPS account, a certain amount in textbooks
- Counseling (Academic, Career and Personal) - EOPS Counselors work exclusively with EOPS students to assist them in achieving their academic goals. They will develop a Student Educational Plan and provide guidance in selecting a course of study that will ensure a student’s success.
- Textbook Loan Program - The EOPS Textbook Loan Program has approximately 900 current textbooks for a variety of classes from Math to Psychology. Textbooks are checked out for the semester & must be returned by the end of final's week.
- Priority Registration - EOPS priority registration gives students the opportunity to secure the class schedule they need. In addition, students who take advantage of priority registration meet with an EOPS Counselor to select their classes and complete paperwork to waive parking and ID fees.
- Computer Lab - EOPS students have exclusive use of our computer lab for their academic use. The lab has four state of the art computers with internet access; self-help tutorials; and Microsoft Office.
- Fee Waivers - EOPS makes available application fee waivers for both the CSUand UC systems—up to three campuses each. For more information about transfer assistance see an EOPS Counselor.
- Financial Aid Forms - Completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal student Aid) is sometimes a daunting effort. EOPS has technical staff available who have been trained in the up to date information to assist with the FAFSA and any other financial aid paperwork. This is by appointment only.
- Other Assistance - As funding permits, EOPS offers additional services. These may include: bus passes, emergency meal tickets, emergency loans and childcare assistance.