Fall 2016 Study Abroad Expo
If you are a study abroad provider, click here to sign up for the event!
Meet MiraCosta College professors, study abroad agencies, and international students to learn about study and travel to a variety of countries!
Thursday, November 10, 2016, 1:15-3:15 pm
Fountain area in front of the library, Oceanside Campus. See campus map here.
WHO IS ATTENDING:
- MiraCosta Study Abroad Programs act now to study in Barcelona, Spain for spring 2017! And prepare for fall 2017 in London.
- Travel to Europe May 29th-June 8th 2017 led by Professor Rachele DeMeo to Switzerland, Italy & the French Riviera
- Ireland Trip June 19-30, 2017 led by Professor Elizabeth Pain
- Mexico Trip summer 2018 led by Professor Diane Kemp López
- SDSU Faculty-Led Study Abroad offers short-term study abroad to countries including Uganda, China, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Prague, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico
- EF International Language Centers seeking families to host international students studying and volunteering
- AIFS offers Study,Internship,Volunteer in countries such as Argentina,Australia, Austria,Brazil, Chile,Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Ecuador, England, France, Germany, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey
- Peace Corps Volunteer,Work around the world
- Scholarship!!! Find ways to fund an educational experience.
Attend a public forum and presentation to learn how to find, plan and pay for an international experience!
Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 5:30-6:30 pm
Aztlan B, Oceanside Campus. See campus map here.
One Barnard Drive
Oceanside, California, United States 92056
We are located on the Oceanside campus in room 3443.
P 760.795.6897 (toll-free outside 760 area code: 888.201.8480 x6897. Contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com