take your exam if you don't live in San diego
If you need to take a proctored exam for your online or on-ground course and you are located outside San Diego county, the Academic Proctoring Center can help you set up an exam at an alternative testing center.
- STEP 1: Find a proctoring center near you:
- California Proctoring Sites
- If you are in the military, please visit the following site for possible Education Centers that can assist you: Military Education Centers
- If you do not find an approved Testing Center on the list in your direct vicinity, please don’t panic. If you can locate a proctor at a Test Center that is more convenient for you, please follow the Test Center Approval Process (Please allow 3-5 business days for a brand new center to be approved).
- STEP 2: Complete the Proctor Request Form
- STEP 3: Check your email for confirmation of approval for your proctor request and directions on how to take your exam
IMPORTANT: DO NOT WAIT until your exam date to start the approval process. If you are going to be located outside of the San Diego area for the entire semester, you are strongly encouraged to have your testing site approved by the second week of the full semester.
Questions? Call 760-795-6685 or email email@example.com