Scholarship Donors & Recipients
Scholarship Donors and Third-Party Organizations
The MiraCosta College Scholarship office coordinates scholarships awarded to students from private and public sources.
- Donors: review the Scholarship Donor Award Procedures (PDF) to ensure students receive their scholarship in a timely manner.
- Students: send the Scholarship Donor Award Procedures (PDF) to your high school or donor so they know where to send your scholarship check.
If you received a scholarship and the funds are being sent to MiraCosta College, contact the Scholarship office at 760-795-6751. The Scholarship office works with you to maximize your scholarship award to pay for education expenses.
- If you would like to have tuition and fees paid from your MiraCosta scholarship account, contact the Scholarship office prior to enrollment and request a fee deferral. If you pay the tuition and fees online, contact the Scholarship office to request reimbursement.
- Book vouchers at the campus bookstore are also issued through the Scholarship office, as well as book reimbursements
- Be sure to contact the Scholarship office at the end of each semester for your remaining balance.
- Unused scholarship funds for students who are no longer attending MiraCosta College will be returned to the donor.