Inter-Club Council Budget & Allocations
Each year the Inter-Club Council receives 20% of Associated Student Government's annual revenues. Funds are used to support the ICC's ongoing operations, projects and activities. The ICC budget is developed and approved each spring semester.
- 2017-2018 Proposed Operating Budget (Approved 9/13/17)
Continuing clubs in good standing are eligible for semesterly club allocations, if they meet the published Super Friday Petition for Recognition deadline each semester. New clubs are not eligible for club allocations their first semester, but do receive $100 seed money upon recognition.
- Fall Allocation Amount - $210.53
- Spring Allocation Amount - TBD
Request Funding - Spending Bills
Clubs, departments, organizations and community programs may request funding from the ICC in the form of a spending bill. Spending Bills are reviewed by the ICC Leadership Council and presented to the ICC Full Council for consideration. All spending bills must comply with the requirements specified in Article III, Section J, 7a of the ASG By-Laws.
Funding requests for Spring 2018 will be accepted until March 16 or until funds have all been allocated. Please complete requests using the ICC Funding Request Form.
- ICCSBFY18-01 - Intramural Sports - Kayaking ($800 Approved)
- ICCSBFY18-02 - Intramural Sports - Rock Climbing ($300 Approved)
- ICCSBFY18-03 - Umoja Community Club - Halloween ($950 Approved)
- ICCSBFY18-04 - Equity Department - Gift Cards for AB540 Ally Training Project ($200)
- ICCSBFY18-05 - Design Club - Design Contest Gift Cards ($130)
- ICCSBFY18-06 - International Club - Halloween Party ($200)
- ICCSBFY18-07 - Puente Club - Soccer Outing ($400)
- ICCSBFY18-08 - Puente Club - Posada ($500)
- ICCSBFY18-10 - Spanish Club - Movie Night ($100)
- ICCSBFY18-12 - EOPS - Gift Cards for Thanksgiving Food Bags ($707)
Submitted Spending Bills
2017-2018 Spending Bills - Archived (ZIP)
2015-2016 Spending Bills - Archived (ZIP)