Inter-Club Council Budget & Allocations
Each year the Inter-Club Council receives 20% of Associated Student Government's annual revenues. Funds are used to support the ICC's ongoing operations, projects and activities. The ICC budget is developed and approved each spring semester.
Continuing clubs in good standing are eligible for semesterly club allocations, if they meet the published Super Friday Petition for Recognition deadline each semester. New clubs are not eligible for club allocations their first semester, but do receive $100 seed money upon recognition.
- Fall Allocation Amount - $8000 split among all returning clubs
- Spring Allocation Amount - $8000 split among all returning clubs
Request Funding - Spending Bills
Clubs, departments, organizations and community programs may request funding from the ICC in the form of a spending bill. Spending Bills are reviewed by the ICC Leadership Council and presented to the ICC Full Council for consideration. All spending bills must comply with the requirements specified in Article III, Section J, 7a of the ASG By-Laws.
Funding requests for Spring 2019 will be accepted until March 15 or until funds have all been allocated. Please complete requests using the ICC Funding Request Form.
FY19 Approved Spending Bills
- SB FY19-01 Halloween Party Funds, International Club
- SB FY19-10 Mawata Scare Fest
- SB FY19-14 Undocu Ally
- SB FY19-18 AMEMSA + Film Screening
- SB FY19-20 Posada
- SB FY19-23 Thanksgiving Baskets
- SB FY19-08 Veterans Club Escape Room
- SB FY19-16 EChALE STEM Club T-shirts
- SB FY19-18 EChALE STEM Club Dia de Los Muertos Culture Day
Submitted Spending Bills
2017-2018 Spending Bills - Archived (ZIP)
2015-2016 Spending Bills - Archived (ZIP)