minority male community college collaborative
Our mission is to conduct research to inform practice that will enhance access, achievement, and success among underserved students in postsecondary education. Using the Community College Survey of Men (CCSM), we partner with community colleges across the nation to examine factors that influence student success for underserved students in postsecondary education.
- Examining the Experiences of Faculty Who Teach Men of Color at MiraCosta College (PDF)
- Community College - Instructional Development Inventory (CC-IDI) (PDF)
- Community College Survey of Men (CCSM) (PDF)
- Examining the Experiences of Men of Color at MiraCosta College (PDF)
Stay Tuned! Upcoming:
- Faculty Focus Group Interview
- Faculty Survey
Presentations at MiraCosta College
Drs. J. Luke Wood and Frank Harris, the researchers and authors of the Teaching Men of Color in the Community College Certificate Program, will return to MiraCosta to present on faculty feedback.
For more information about the Minority Male Community College Collaborative (M2C3), please visit the official website at www.m2c3.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org . M2C3 is located at San Diego State University (5500 Campanile Drive, EBA 229A, San Diego, CA 92182).