Employee Daily Logins & Performances
***All Student Help Desk's employees must perform the below task on a daily basis***
- Cisco Agent activates your telephone. Target location: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\agent.exe
- Live Chat Support activates your Online Live Support! chat room.
- Outlook allows you to view emails from students requesting support. Click here to access the Outlook Web Access
- Active Directory allows you to create student's profiles. See Karen to set an account.
- P-Synch allows you to manage students' passwords.
- SURF: Staff Login allows you to manage students' accounts in People Soft.
- Blackboard allows you to manage students' accounts in Blackboard.
- Student Help Desk Surveys allows you to assess each support you provide to students.
- Moodle is a pilot system similar to Blackboard that is available to students. Allows you to manage students' accounts.
- Systems Status allows you to manage the current status of our systems.
- Active Knowledge Base allows you to manage the Student Help Desk FAQ's data base.
- MCC Telephone Directory provides telephone numbers.
- Performance Notes provides helpful information and procedures to perform your tasks. Password protected - see Charlie.
- Monthly Report: Input data and track services on a monthly basis.
Login & Perform
- Cisco Agent
- Active Directory
- Student Help Desk Surveys
- Active Knowledge Base