Change My Password
- After logging into Blackboard; under the my Tools section, select Change Student Password.
- Select Change my SURF Password
- On the MiraCosta Password Management System | Student Password Information page, enter your SURF ID in the SURF ID: field. Click the Continue button.
- On the MiraCosta Password Management System | Authentication methods: page, select either method:
- Select Use password ONLY if you remember your LATEST PASSWORD, enter your latest password and click the Verify password button.
- Otherwise, select Answer security questions and answer the three requested questions. Click the Continue button.
- On the MiraCosta Password Management System | My profile page, click Change passwords.
- On the Change passwords (student's name) [W#######] page, enter a new password in the New password field and re-type it in the Confirm field. Refer to the password criteria when entering your password.
- Note: Please do not create your password from the Suggested password list, those are just samples to provide password ideas.
- Click Change passwords.
- If your password was successfully changed, a confirmation will display on the Password change results page. Click the Log out icon located on the upper-right corner.
- Your password is now changed in both Blackboard and SURF systems.