How to fix Discussion Board issues caused by Java
If you are experiencing issues when you reply to a thread in the Discussion Board, such as the browser closes immediately as soon as you click the Reply button, than we suggest to following troubleshooting steps:
- Delete all Java updates from your computer.
- For Windows computers:
- Go to the Control Panel located in your System settings.
- Select the section where programs can be uninstall.
- Search, select and remove ALL Java(TM) updates.
- For Apple computers:
- Once you have removed all Java updates, close all the dialog windows and open your browser.
- Go to www.java.com and download the latest Java.
- After you have installed Java, verify Java version, and restart your computer.