Add Class(es) with Permission Numbers
- At the SURF home webpage, click the Login button. At the next screen in the MiraCosta College Single Sign-On prompt enter your SURF ID and your Password, then click the Sign On button.
- At the top left click Main Menu > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes.
- Select the term and click Continue if applicable.
- Either enter the class number (of the class you received the permission number) in the Enter Class Nbr field box. Note: if waitlisted, do not DROP the waitlisted class.
- Click the green enter button.
- Locate the Permission Nbr box and enter the 6-digit Permission Number assigned by your instructor. If you don't see the Permission Nbr box, click the green Next button.
- Verify the enrollment information, then click Next. Click Next again if applicable.
- If applicable, repeat the last four steps to add more classes with permission numbers.
- Once your shopping cart shows your classes, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3 or if applicable, click on the check box of the class(es) you wish to enroll, then click the green enroll button to continue.
- Verify the information, then click Finish Enrolling to complete the process.
- Note: You must pay for your class(es) before midnight of the DAY you enrolled; otherwise, you will get a HOLD placed on your account, and the class will be dropped.