Add Class(es) with Permission Numbers
- At the SURF Login website, enter your SURF ID and Password. Click Sign In.
- At the top left click Main Menu > Self Service > Enrollment > Enrollment: Add Classes.
- Select the term and click Continue
- Either enter the class number, or press the Search button to find the class you would like to add.
- Enter the class criteria, then click Search.
- Find the class you wish to add, and click Select Class.
- Locate the Permission Nbr box and enter the 6-digit Permission Number assigned by your instructor.
- Verify the information, then click Next.
- Verify the Enrollment Preferences, and click Next again. (Repeat the last four steps for any other classes you wish to add)
- Once your shopping cart shows the correct classes, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- Verify the information, then click Finish Enrolling to complete the process.
- Note: You must pay for your class(es) the SAME DAY you enroll otherwise you will get a HOLD placed on your account.