Access Booklist, and successfully Loan Application
Booklist allows MiraCosta's students to view their eFollett shopping cart with textbook required for their current schedule.
successfully Loan Application is a program for MiraCosta's students who have a financial need and need assistance with textbook.
- At the SURF home webpage, click the LOG IN TO SURF button. Next, enter your SURF ID and Password on the MiraCosta Portal Login prompt, and click the Login button.
- In the Student Center screen, under the Academics section, click the Enroll in Classes link.
- Select the Term, then click the Continue green button.
- Note: You must be currently enrolled in classes to view the booklist, and the successfully Loan Application.
- Below your Shopping Cart section, you will see the MIRACOSTA BOOKSTORE - BUY BOOKS, and the textbook Loan Application.
- Click the booklist green button located in the MIRACOSTA BOOKSTORE - BUY BOOKS section to generate your booklist.
- In a few seconds, a new window will open at the eFollett website to view your Course Material(s) booklist.
- You may now select and purchase your course materials.
- Click the apply green button located in the successfully Loan Application section to apply for the Textbook Loan Program.
- Fill the requested information and click the SAVE button to submit the application.