Helpful Links & Resources
- Student Articulation Guidebook
- MiraCosta Admissions Application Instructions (with screen shots)
- CATEMA Account Creation and Retrieval (with screen shots)
- Local Community College Career Education Programs
Student & Parent Articulation FAQ
- Create a CCC Apply Account
- Submit the MiraCosta College Admissions Application for the Spring term of the academic year (For example, Spring 2019 for the 2018-19 school year). Within 48 hours, you will receive an email from MiraCosta College with a SURF ID (student ID).
- Register for a CATEMA account and add your articulated courses. Make sure to input your SURF ID accurately in CATEMA.
*It’s a good idea to create a document (like a Google sheet or document) to keep track of all of your login information
Colleges and universities decide which units they will accept as transfer credit towards General Education or Degree requirements. The MiraCosta College Course Catalog displays CSU and/or UC if the units are transferable to the California State University or University of California campuses. View the Course Catalog.
- Review transfer information for each University of Campus.
- Review transfer information for each California State University.
If you are planning to attend a private school, you will need to reach out to representatives of those schools to inquire which units are transferable.