As part of our ongoing efforts to invest in and build the capacity of our faculty and staff, we have established a partnership with Academic Impressions, a group that provides extensive online leadership and professional development resources specifically for colleges and universities. While many institutions may be cutting back these expenditures, especially during these difficult times, we have made a strong commitment to continue to invest in our faculty and staff’s development.
This partnership will provide you with access to:
- Hundreds of hours of online training, both live and on-demand (with new trainings added weekly)
- All Academic Impressions virtual conferences *
- Hundreds of additional tools, resources, and articles
- Exclusive member resources for current and aspiring women leaders; improving online teaching and student support; and academic leaders
- A series-focused learning path to help leaders at all levels sharpen their skills
- Unlimited participation in the daily Virtual Writing Café; providing support, accountability, and community for those wanting focused workspace
- Direct access to the Academic Impressions research team to discuss emerging topics
To start accessing these resources, simply log in or create an account on the Academic Impressions website using your @miracosta.edu email address, and member benefits will automatically be granted.
For help signing up for your account or questions about the member resources, please reach out to the Academic Impressions’ membership team:
*Free Virtual Conference seats are limited to ensure a high quality experience for all attendees. Please sign up early to be guaranteed a spot, and please let Academic Impressions know if you need to cancel your registration so the seat can be filled by another participant.