- Participation in the District’s Employee Benefits Program*
- Sick, vacation, holiday pay, and personal days*
- Free and confidential employee assistance program for most employees and their immediate family members.
- Participation in the State Teachers’ Retirement (faculty) or Public Employee Retirement System (classified)
- Participation in the District’s Early Retirement Program*
- Faculty Professional Development
- Career Incentive Program (classified)
- MiraCosta Enrollment Fee Reimbursement for Employees
- Childcare Facility - Child Development Center
*Applicable to employees working 20 or more hours per week in a benefit eligible position.
This summary of benefits is informational only and is not a complete description of all applicable conditions. Benefits are subject to change pursuant to District policy.