CHANGE password for iOS devices
First, using a hard-wired computer or offsite computer, reset your password within the Password Management System if you intend to use the MCC Wi-Fi network: http://www.miracosta.edu/instruction/ais/technicalservices/EmployeePasswordReset.html
You will need to remove the account and create it anew.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Touch on the title: "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Under "Accounts", touch on your miracosta account. Choose to delete it.
- Reboot your phone.
Create the account anew (the order of these steps may be different for your iPhone):
- To into Settings.
- Touch the title "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Under "Accounts", touch on Add Account
- Touch Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your MiraCosta email address.
- Enter your MiraCosta email password.
- Leave the Domain blank.
- In the Username field, type your username with usa\ before it; for example: usa\gjetson
- Enter your MiraCosta email password again if prompted.
- Enter a description if you want.
- After filling in the necessary information, touch Next.
- At the next window, touch Continue.
- At the next window enter mail.miracosta.edu in the Server field.
- Touch Next, if you get the message stating that the account was unable to confirm, then
- Touch Save and it will confirm (unless your username and/or password are incorrect).
- The setup process is complete. Now check your email using the Mail icon.