Employee Password RESET & INFORMATION
Employee passwords expired Wednesday, April 1, 2015. All employees are required to change their passwords in order to access:
- Email on your personal iPhone, Android, tablets, etc. (*see NOTE )
- College's Wi-Fi network (secure and public modes)
- College's network resources: Blackboard (including the faculty Student account), SURF, MiraCosta email, ILINX, Moodle, sFTP, 25Live, TracDat, PeopleSoft Financials, and Library digital resources. Passwords for SARS-GRID or WebCMS are not affected by this expiration. See section below, Change Passwords for Other College Systems, for contact information about changing these passwords.
* NOTE: If you use wireless laptops/notebooks, smartphones or tablets, your email and Wi-Fi passwords must be changed on those devices as well -- you will lose Wi-Fi and email connectivity until you do so. If you intend to use the MCC Wi-Fi network with these devices, you must first change your password using a hard-wired or offsite computer.
General password reset instructions:
- Changing your Blackboard faculty student account: This uses the exact same process as your regular login (i.e., jdoe) but log in with this account's login ID (i.e., jdoe-student).
Instructions specific for your device: