Test Out Process - NCVOC11
NCVOC11 - Test out session for those with previous network training who want to move directly into NCVOC12.
The test out process is available for those who have the education, knowledge and/or experience equal to the first course (NCVOC11).
Please contact Mike Kirby by email at email@example.com and notify him that you want to participate in the test out session.
- Students should register for NCVOC11 (not NCVOC12). If students pass the test, the instructor will process the registration for NCVOC12.
- Students who wish to test out of NCVOC11 based on previous knowledge and training should attend the first class for the on-campus session of NCVOC11 on Monday to create their student account in the netacad system and receive the orientation for all Academy classes.
- The testing session itself will be held on Tuesday night at 6:00 pm in CLC133. Students will take the final exam for the NCVOC11 class and must receive 70% or higher to move into the NCVOC12 course.
- Students will use the account created during the Monday orientation to take the exam. The exam is approximately 55 questions and the time allowed is 1 hour 15 minutes. No books or calculators are permitted during the exam.
- Those who pass the exam will receive further instructions from the instructor regarding registration for NCVOC12.
- There is only one opportunity to test out of the class. Those who do not score 70% or higher will be required to complete the NCVOC11 class.
Attend NCVOC11 first class meeting to create Cisco Academy account, etc. - Classroom CLC133, 6:00pm. Schedule for test out session. Complete test out during first lab session - Classroom CLC133, 6:00pm. Verify enrollment in NCVOC12
- Mike Kirby
Noncredit Coordinator for Short-Term Vocational Courses
Community Learning Center (CLC)
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside CA 92058