New Students Attend Registration
|Registration for Spring 2014- Term 3
(1/13/14 - 3/8/14)
|Registration for Spring 2014 - Term 4
(3/17/14 - 5/10/14)
- January 7, 5 p.m.
- January 8, 5 p.m.
- January 9, 8:30 a.m. & 3 p.m.
- March 4, 5 p.m.
- March 5, 5 p.m.
- March 6, 8:30 a.m. & 3 p.m.
| Bring your transcripts and calendar with you. Plan for 2.5-3 hours.
Existing students sign up using SURF.
New students may complete an online application form before attending registration if done at least 5 working days in advance.
At Registration you will
- Complete an application (if not done 5 working days in advance online).
- Take a reading assessment test.
- Attend an orientation session.
- Meet with a Counselor to sign up for classes.
To prepare ahead of time for the assessment
After Registration Day
- Purchase a USB drive, a print card, and other school materials for classes.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks on the first day of classes at the CLC bookstore or front counter.
- Begin attending classes on the first scheduled class meeting.
- Seek ongoing counseling and tutoring services to ensure academic success!
- Achieve your goal and earn a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!
Community Learning Center
1831 Mission Avenue
Oceanside, CA 92058