New Student Registration for Fall 2019
Term 1 (August 19 - October 10)
Term 2 (October 21 - December 12)
- September 18, 2019 at 9 a.m. or 5:30 p.m. at the Community Learning Center, Oceanside
- October 9, 2019 at 9 a.m. or 5:30 p.m. at the Community Learning Center, Oceanside
- December 4, 2019 at 9 a.m. or 5:30 p.m. at the Community Learning Center, Oceanside
Bring your transcripts and calendar with you. Plan for 2.5-3 hours.
Existing students sign up using SURF.
New students should submit an online application form before attending registration if done at least 3-4 working days in advance. The Application Confirmation Page should be printed and presented at the time of registration.
At Registration you will:
- Complete an application (if you have not done so online).
- Complete an orientation session.
- Meet with a counselor to sign up for classes.
After Registration Day
- Purchase a USB drive, a print card, and other school materials for classes.
- Rent or purchase your textbooks on the first day of classes at the CLC bookstore or front counter.
- Begin attending classes on the first scheduled class meeting.
- Seek ongoing counseling and tutoring services to ensure academic success!
- Achieve your goal and earn a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!