Come Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program! Horticulture Plant Sales Nursery
- Open every Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (Closed on college holidays)
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more info.
- The nursery is stocked with a diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program. (Check or Debit/Credit Card only, please).
- Our unique plant selection is continually changing; so come by to see what's growing and support your local community college Horticulture program.
Veggie Starts & Herbs Are on Sale Now!
- Every M/W/F from 9am to 2pm - Beginning April 25th until Sold Out!
- Veggie Starts & Herbs in Quarts & 4-inch pots & Six-packs.
- Buy One Get One of the Same or Smaller Size at Half Price.
- You may also find the perfect Mother’s Day gift for Mom’s kitchen or garden in our beautiful “Salad Bowls”! We only have a few, so get them while they last! (Sorry, but these are not included in the 1/2 off sale).
Annual Poinsettia Sale - Begins November 2016
Premium Quality Poinsettias grown by the MiraCosta College Horticulture Department
- Poinsettia Varieties, Pricing & Order Form
- 4” Red -
- 6" Red, White, Pink or Marble -
- Payable by check or credit/debit card only. Sales tax of 8% is added to every order.
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 10 or more plants are discounted 10%
- Orders (or in-person purchases) of 50 or more plants are discounted 15%
- Order Form - For Orders of 10 or more plants: coming in November 2016
Poinsettia Sales Hours at the Nursery
- Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9AM to 4PM from November through December. (Closed on College Holidays)
Horticulture Department Plant Sales Nursery
Across from Horticulture Building 7000
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A. (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
Campus Map (PDF)
P 760.757.2121 x6994
Nursery Brochure (PDF)
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.
For the horticulture nursery, customer parking available in Parking Lot 7A. Reserved parking is available for the nursery, no parking pass required.