Come Support Your Local Community College Horticulture Program! Horticulture Plant Sales Nursery
- Open every Monday, Wednesday & Friday, from 9AM - 2PM (Closed on college holidays)
- Plant sales are open to everyone. Customer parking available in Lot-7A. No permit required for spaces identified for customers. See below for directions and more info.
- The nursery is stocked with a diverse selection of ornamental and edible plants, including drought tolerant & California friendly plants for your gardening needs!
- Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist you in selecting the appropriate plants for your garden.
- Plant purchases directly support the department and program.
- Our unique plant selection is continually changing; so come by to see what's growing and support your local community college Horticulture program.
Annual Holiday Poinsettia Sale
Special Offer Beginning Monday 12/14/15 through Wednesday 12/23/15:
*Buy Two Poinsettias - Get One FREE!
*Free Poinsettia of any size and color, excluding Red. (May be combined with discounted orders as described below).
Poinsettia Sales Hours at the Nursery
- Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 9AM to 4PM from 11/20/2015 through 12/23/2015. (Closed on College Holidays)
Horticulture Department Plant Sales Nursery
Across from Horticulture Building 7000
1 Barnard Drive, Oceanside, CA 92056
Customer parking available in Lot-7A. (No permit required for spaces identified for customers)
Campus Map (PDF)
P 760.757.2121 x6994
Nursery Brochure (PDF)
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78. Exit on College Blvd. and turn left. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From I-15, go west on Highway 78. Exit at College Blvd.. Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College. Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light and turn left on Barnard Drive. Continue on Barnard Drive until you see Parking Lot 7A. Turn right and drive down the hill to the Horticulture Building.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus. Make a left onto Barnard Drive. Make another left into Parking Lot 7A.
For the horticulture nursery, customer parking available in Parking Lot 7A. Reserved parking is available for the nursery, no parking pass required.