Emerging Leaders Institute
*SPRING APPLICATIONS NOW LIVE! Visit Engage to Apply!
Since conception in 1998, the Emerging Leaders Institute (ELI) has served hundreds of students in teaching life and leadership skills. ELI is a not-for-credit certificate program dedicated to helping MiraCosta College students become prominent and well-prepared leaders in their community, on campus and in their future careers. ELI will complement students' education by teaching them skills and knowledge necessary for effective leadership.
ELI Certificate Program Participants Will:
- Acquire the building blocks to effective leadership
- Learn to take an active leadership role in your community
- Understand how to have meaningful interactions with a diverse group of people
- Meet community and campus leaders who wish to share their leadership experiences with you
- Learn techniques to communicate effectively
- Enhance important life skills
- Learn about various opportunities in becoming a student leader at MiraCosta
- Supplement your in-class education with out-of-class experiences
- Network with students, faculty, staff and community members
- Become an advocate for change
For additional information call, email us at email@example.com, or stop by the Office of Student Life & Leadership.