How to Apply & Enroll in Credit Classes
A Returning Student has been enrolled at MiraCosta College in the past but not in the previous semester. A returning student must submit an application to activate his or her records in the database.
- Apply online or use the paper application found under Admissions and Records forms.
- Allow 5-7 working days for the application to be processed.
- After the application has been processed, a returning student may enroll online or in person during the second priority enrollment period. See current class schedule for priority dates.
- A returning student who completed MiraCosta College matriculation (testing, orientation, advisement) may enroll during first priority enrollment period according to the number of units completed at MiraCosta College.
- Returning students who are still concurrently enrolled high school students are not eligible for first or second priority enrollment.
Back to main page