- Guest seating available at 4:00 P.M.
- No tickets required
- Seating based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- From I-5, go east on Highway 78 or from I-15, go west on Highway 78. From eastbound Highway 78, exit on College Blvd. From westbound Highway 78, exit at College Blvd. (Turn left onto Vista Way, then right on College.) Go north on College Blvd. to the first traffic light after the Highway 78/Vista Way intersection and turn left on Barnard Drive. At the first left after entering the campus, you may turn to go to the Campus Police/Parking Building, or continue; Barnard Drive circles the campus.
- From Oceanside Blvd. or Vista Way, take Rancho del Oro Road to the first traffic light, Glaser Drive. Glaser Drive is the west entrance to the campus.
- For the theatre, park in lots 1A or 1B. For room 3601 (Little Theatre) or the Student Center, park in Lots 3B or 3C. For Admissions and Records, Counseling, Financial Aid or other student services (Bldgs. 3000 & 3300), park in lot 3C. For the gym and athletic fields, park in lot 4C.
Disabled Guest Accommodation
If you are a guest who needs accommodation for a disability, please call 760.795.6899 or email the Student Activities Office for assistance.