Proctoring Exam for Non MCC Students
Community Learning Center (Map of the campus)
1831 Mission Ave., Oceanside, CA 92058 - Room 137
Contact: Arleen Palafox, Interim Testing Specialist
EXAMS ARE PROCTORED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: NO SAME DAY APPOINTMENT AVAILABLE.
***PER OUR POLICY, WE NEED TO HAVE AN EXAM FOR THE STUDENT AT OUR LOCATION BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT***
Winter Break Hours (Monday, December 16th- Saturday, January 18th):
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Closed from 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm for lunch)
CLOSED Tuesday, December 24th-Wednesday, January 1st, and Monday, January 20th.
Are you currently taking a course for another college or university? The Testing Office provides test proctoring services for $30 per exam. This fee is waived for military-affiliated students with valid military ID.
Steps for Students who need to take a proctored exam for another school:
- Step 1: Contact your college or university to inform them of your intention to have your exams proctored at MiraCosta College.
- Step 2: Obtain any necessary forms from your institution for MiraCosta College to be approved as a proctoring site.
- Step 3: Submit any forms and directions to email@example.com
- Step 4: Contact your college or university to inquire about test delivery to MiraCosta College.
- Step 5: Once your exam and exam directions have been received by MiraCosta College, call 760-757-2121 Ext. 8841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm receipt of exam information and to schedule an appointment to take your exam.
- Step 6: After the appointment has been scheduled you will receive an email with specific information related to your appointment.
You may request to have the exams sent to the following address: MiraCosta College, Attn: Testing Office, MS # 22. 1831 Mission Ave., Oceanside, CA 92058 or per email to email@example.com.
**PLEASE NOTE: Completed exams will be mailed out the next business day regardless of the return service.**
COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER, located in Room 137 (Map of the Campus)