Student Accounts Office
Important Dates & Deadlines
What students may do at the Student Accounts Office:
- Students may pay all fees (including parking permits, parking citations, child care and transcripts), pick up scholarship checks, process Military Tuition Assistance forms and deferment forms.
- Students eligible for EOPS/FA emergency loans may pick up their checks.
- Students may also submit refund request forms at the Student Accounts Office, if eligible for refunds according to the MiraCosta College refund policy.
- Student Accounts Office is not permitted to cash personal or payroll checks.
- Forms of payment accepted at the Student Accounts Office include cash, checks, money orders and VISA/MC/Discover.
Director, Cashiering Services
Building 3200, Room 3202 (Parking lot 3C)
San Elijo Campus
Student Accounts, #26
1 Barnard Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Mon.-Thur., 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Fri., 10 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.